“Love only grows by sharing. You can only have more for yourself by giving it away to others”.
I enjoy writing for other peoples’ blogs and engaging with the online health community. I have written for many publications under MWBJournal and am always happy to chat to anyone in need of guest blogs.
You can find some of my guest blogs across the blogosphere, below:
- Sugar-free Banana Muffins – http://www.sugarfreefoodandthecity.co.uk/#!Guest-Post-Sugarfree-banana-muffins/c1sbz/553428fb0cf21fee132ca0fa
- Sugar-free Gluten-free Muffins – http://www.frankiesweekend.com/2015/05/guest-recipe-sugar-free-gluten-free.html
- Flour-free Sugar-free Mint Chocolate Mug Cake – http://thespoonandwhisk.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/flour-free-sugar-free-mint-chocolate.html
- Homemade Rice Krispie Cereal Bars – http://www.shesugar.com/celiac-disease/gluten-free-healthy-recipes-homemade-rice-krispy-cereal-bars-diabetes/
- Top 5 Nutritional Tips for IBS – http://www.chillijamuk.com/top-five-nutritional-tips-for-ibs/
- Are All Superfoods Suitable for IBS? – http://www.cookingthemhealthy.com/#!Are-all-superfoods-suitable-for-IBS/c1qrr/552d7a950cf29b004079bc89
- Do You Really Know What’s In Your Energy Bar?- http://www.cheshirepersonaltrainer.co.uk/2015/04/really-know-whats-energy-bar/
- Top 5 Home Remedies for IBS – http://sinusitisblog.com/2015/05/top-five-home-remedies-for-ibs/
- How to Deal with IBS (naturally!) – http://www.lovelivingwell.co.uk/how-to-deal-with-ibs-naturally/
- The Top 5 Foods for IBS Sufferers – http://www.behealthynow.co.uk/natural-health/best-foods-for-ibs-sufferers/
hi i like it