If you like a flapjack and love a biscuit, these biscottis will knock your socks off.
These biscottis are super easy to make and are the perfect accompaniment to a cappuccino. Unlike traditional biscottis, these are sugar-free and gluten-free and make for a nourishing snack you can take with you anywhere! Share them around the office and see how popular you become 😉
- 4oz almond meal
- 3tbsp almond butter
- 2tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp liquid Stevia
- 2oz flaked coconut
- 1oz chopped almonds
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add water in by the tablespoon and pulse until the batter comes together and you can make a balls out of it. Keep adding the water until this consistency is achieved.
- Mould the batter into a long log shape and cut into biscotti slices.
- Place on parchment paper on a baking tray and bake for 1 hour or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool for 15 minutes, then, once they’re hardened… happy dunking!